Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Dinner

[Image: Josef Litobarski, 2008, Attribution 3.0 Unported]

Wow.

Last week was busy. I finished two presentations (passed them both) and had an Italian test (which I also passed!). I'm now an A1B Italian speaker.

I also finished a bothersome bit of paperwork which had been preventing me from fully enrolling in the University: a declaration of equal value for my English degree. It took two and a half months, but it finally came in the post on Friday. I am, at last, fully enrolled and can take my exams in January. Fantastico!

In other news: Elsje and I met up with our friends the other day for a Christmas dinner. Everybody cooked a dish - I made roast potatoes with rosemary and garlic... easy! (Actually - I mostly just chopped and peeled things - but I provided moral support for everybody).

We also all brought presents for a bit of secret-santa and played a mammoth game of Risico (Italian version of Risk).

Good fun!

1 comment:

etienne said...

Eller,

Jy lyk pragtig. Ek is lief vir jou.

Pa